Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF!!

Which of course means Friends with Flair over at Unity.  Today's project I created for one of my 'card nights' that we were doing a Valentine's day theme for.  (yes, this is from back in January / February, but I just didn't get to share it yet).  I figured we would have lots of Valentine's cards, so I decided to do a 'treat'.  I found the instructions for the pizza box on Splitcoast Stampers, which paired perfectly with this adorable SOTW image.  I provided chocolates for everyone to put in theirs.





Sorry it's sideways.  I'm off to check out all the other inspiration on the Unity Blog.  Also, Unity is celebrating their 5th Anniversary this weekend, and is having an awesome sale ~ 50% off!!! Who does that?  Unity does!  Go shopping and have a great weekend.

Michele


16 comments:

  1. Yay!! Time for pizza. Yuck. Not for us. Sick of pizza here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza pizza. Such a fun design. Love those hearts in there too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that pizza stamp great!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michele, I ADORE your card!! Makes me long for pizza ;) Great design and I love the way you placed the sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pizza pizza... love it! :D looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! And chocolates in the box make it perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Any teenager would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute fun card

    ReplyDelete