Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A jump on Christmas cards ...

Wow, it seems like forever since I have posted!  I have still been getting crafty and even doing monthly card nights with girlfriends, but haven't posted anything here.  Well let's get back to it!  I am also taking this opportunity to play along (for the first time!) with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is all about Glimmer and Sparkle.  For this card, I really wanted to focus on the beautiful Teresa Collins paper I had, so I just added some ribbon and a die-cut pointsetta, but wanted to give it a little 'bling' so I sprayed the pieces of the flower with some shimmer spray before assembling them.
I think I may make a few more of these cards :)


Have a great Wednesday!!
Michele













2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele :-) I love the paper with the big poinsettia ,,, beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification it is very difficult to decifer, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you decided to play along with us, Michele, and I hope you'll be back often! Love your pretty card this week!

    ReplyDelete