Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Unity KOM Sketch Challenge

I'm very proud of myself, as I have all my Father's Day cards made already.  I used the Unity KOM sketch challenge for the layout and used the same paper/colours as my encouragement card I posted for FWF last Friday.  I had actually pulled out the paper for the Father's Day cards, but ended up making the encouragement card first, and the paper and colours worked really well with the stamp set I had choosen.  The sentiment is from the May 2011 KOM and I created two cards, one for my father-in-law and one for my husband from our two sons.  I also created one for my Dad using the same sketch, but different papers and stamps. I am really loving sketch challenges, as I normally have no problem picking out my stamps or colour schemes, but usually spend alot of time trying to figure how how to lay everything out.  Using sketches has really sped up my card making process.
The card for my dad uses one of the Unity/Samantha Walker co-branded sets, Retro Road Trip.
Have a terrific Tuesday.

Michele

2 comments:

  1. I love sketch challenges too! Great cards. I'm sure all the Dad's will be happy to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete